Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day Four- Iowa




We started today meeting with a fellow Floridian. She is doing a photo story for Florida’s largest newspaper The St. Petersburg Times. The Clintonites arrived around 9:30 and due to the weather, our regular job of canvassing was axed because it was around 1 degree this morning. We were immediately put to work on the phones. I enjoyed making the phone calls in the beginning of the day because we I had not done it yet and I enjoy a variety of supporter activities. I was pulled to help clear debris from the office and rearrange furniture to prepare for the influx of activity this weekend before the NH primary. The office looks great! Emilio and I made a quick trip to the dump to unload the campaign trash(picture above). We made sure to recycle paper and plastics to go green for Hillary! When Emilio and I arrived back, we decided it was time for lunch and the Clinton crew decided to eat at Martha’s Exchange (picture above). This restaurant is famous in Nashua for its presence of political figures. After Lunch we made some more phone calls and were sent to drop lit for the Clinton Rally tomorrow Jan 4th. Hillary and Bill are flying into New Hampshire in the morning and all of us will be there to provide a very warm welcome. I cannot wait for tomorrow to be there among fellow supporters and hold my Hillary totem as high as possible!

No comments: